Frank T. Salvatore, MD
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Frank Salvatore graduated magna cum laude from St. Lawrence University in Canton, NY, and earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. He then completed a residency in urology at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA.
In 1996 he founded Skylands Urology Group, PA, and was a founding board member of the Specialty Surgery Center in Sparta, NJ. Dr. Salvatore is a member of multiple professional societies and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He also has multiple publications regarding nephrolithiasis.
Georgetown University School of Medicine – Washington, D.C.
Internship & Residency
Tulane University School of Medicine – New Orleans, LA
- General Urology
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
- Kidney Stone (Nephrolithiasis)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Humana ChoiceCare
- US Family Health
- Oscar Health
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- WellCare Medicare
AWARDS & HONORS
- Healthgrades Honor Roll, which recognizes top physicians in the Unites States who meet stringent requirements and criteria, including board certification in their specialty.
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.