James A. Saidi, MD
Accepting New Patients
Dr. James Saidi has been practicing urology in New Jersey since 2000. He has held numerous leadership positions at HackensackUMC Mountainside, including Chief of Urology and Medical Director of Robotic Surgery.
Dr. Saidi is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been named a Top Doc by New Jersey Monthly every year since 2006. In addition, Dr. Saidi has been named a Top Doctor by Castle Connolly and both Top Doctor and Top Cancer Doctor by Inside Jersey.
Dr. Saidi believes patients should fully understand all treatment options available for their urologic conditions, and he strives to provide the best surgical care possible in a skillful and caring manner.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School – Dallas, TX
Internship & Residency
Columbia University Medical Center/New York-Presbyterian Hospital – New York, NY
- Urologic Cancers
- General Urology
- Minimally Invasive Prostate Surgery
- Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Jersey Choice Top Doctor, New Jersey Monthly (2021)
- Top Doc, New Jersey Monthly (every year since 2006)
- Top Doctor, Castle Connolly
- Top Doctor and Top Cancer Doctor, Inside Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Mountainside Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Clara Maass Medical Center
- University Hospital – The Stone Center
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.