Mark I. Miller, MD
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Mark Miller graduated summa cum laude from Brandeis University with high honors in biochemistry in 1987. He earned his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1991 and completed his residency in urology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York in 1997.
Dr. Miller is the author of numerous presentations and published articles on issues of urological importance. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology, and his areas of expertise include stone disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia, female urology, and urologic oncology.
Dr. Miller has been chosen many times as a “Top Doctor” by both New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Castle Connolly. He currently serves as vice chairman of the Stone Center of New Jersey.
Cornell University Medical College – New York, NY
Internship & Residency
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center – New York, NY
Languages SpokenEnglish, Spanish
- Stone Disease
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Female Urology
- Urologic Oncology
ALL CONDITIONS TREATED
- Adult and Pediatric Urology
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Oncology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Stone Disease Management
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- The American Board of Urology
AWARDS & HONORS
- Top Doctor, New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- Castle Connolly Guide
- Overlook Hospital – Summit, NJ
- St. Michael’s Medical Center – Newark, NJ
- The Stone Center of New Jersey – Newark, NJ
- Clara Maass Medical Center – Belleville, NJ
- Miller, M.I., Spencer, B.A., and Olsson, C.A.: The Ileocecal Valve as the anti-reflux mechanism in a right colon pouch with appendicle stoma. Surg. Tech. in Urol., vol 7 (issue 4), 1994.
- Puchner, P.J and Miller, M.I.: The effects of finasteride on hematuria associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia: a preliminary report. J. Urol., 154:1779, 1995.
- Kirsch, A.J., Miller, M.I., Hensle, T.W., Olsson, C.A., and Connor, J.P.: Laser tissue soldering in urinary tract reconstruction: first human experience. Urology, 46:261, 1995.
- Kirsch, A.J., Chang, D.T., Miller, M.I., Connor, J.P., Hensle, T.W., and Shabsigh, R.: Laser welding versus suturing in tunica vaginalis and venous patch graft corporoplasty. J. Urol., 154:854, 1995
- Miller, M.I., Hibshoosh, H., and Hense, T.W.: An enormous testicular sex cord/gonadal stromal tumor. J.Ped. Surg., 31:980 1996.
- Kaplan, S.A., Ikeguchi, E..F., Santarosa, R.P., D’Alisera, P.M., Hendricks, J, Te, A.E., and Miller, M.I.: Etiology of voiding dysfunction in men less than 50 years of age. Urology, 47:837, 1996.
- Barbie, K.A., Miller, M.I., Connor J.P. Extravesical ureteral reimplementation; results in 128 patients. J. Urol., 155:1721, 1996.
- Miller, M.I. and Benson, M.C.: Management of urethral recurrence after radical cystectomy and neobladder by urethroscopy and fulguration., J. Urol., 156:1768, 1996.
- Miller, M.I. and Puchner, P. Effect of finasteride on hematuria associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia: long-term follow-up. Urology, 51,237, 1998.
Presentations & Published Abstracts:
- Ferdinand C. Valentine Resident’s Essay Contest, New York, NY, March, 1995
- American Urological Association, Las Vegas, NE, April 1995
- American Academy of Pediatrics, San Francisco, CA, October 1995
- American Urological Association, Orlando, Fl, May 1996
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.