All your health information in one place.
Pay your bills, request an appointment, access your test results, refill a prescription, and so much more – from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
DOWNLOAD THE MYCHART APP
IMPORTANT: Please note that if you already have a MyChart account with another healthcare or hospital provider, you will still need to sign up for NJU’s MyChart patient portal.
What are the benefits of MyChart?
Securely manage and see all your health information with New Jersey Urology’s MyChart patient portal available 24 hours a day from anywhere you are. Access MyChart from your phone, tablet, or computer and stay connected to your healthcare.
Benefits of MyChart:
- Manage your appointments. Select your preferred dates and times, and an administrator will book and confirm your upcoming appointment.
- Access test results. View your laboratory, pathology or procedure results regardless if you’ve been seen by multiple healthcare organizations.
- Take charge of your medications. Review your list of medications including dosage instructions, and request refills on your prescriptions.
- Pay bills. Pay bills for yourself or approved family members
- Connect with your doctor. Send a message, get online diagnosis and treatment, or talk face-to-face over the video. (For any medical emergencies, please call 911.)
You can also add your children under the age of 18 and any dependent adults to your personal MyChart account enabling you to manage your loved ones healthcare all in one secure place.