Chicago Medical School – North Chicago, IL
Internship & Residency
North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset, NY
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Years of Experience
Dr. Andrew Siegel graduated from Chicago Medical School with honors and completed a surgical residency at North Shore University Hospital. He then completed a residency in urology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a fellowship in voiding dysfunction, incontinence, and female pelvic reconstructive surgery at UCLA School of Medicine.
Dr. Siegel is board-certified in both urology and female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School. He is a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in the New York Metro area and a New Jersey Top Doctor.
Dr. Siegel is passionate about wellness advocacy and educating the community about healthy lifestyle and preventive measures. You can read his blog here. He has also written the following books which can be accessed here.
- PROSTATE CANCER 20/20: A Practical Guide to Understanding Management Options for Patients and Their Families
- THE KEGEL FIX: Recharging Female Pelvic, Sexual, and Urinary Health
- MALE PELVIC FITNESS: Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health
- PROMISCUOUS EATING: Understanding and Ending Our Self-Destructive Relationship with Food
- FINDING YOUR OWN FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Health, Wellness, Fitness and Longevity
“Dr. Andrew Siegel is a great, professional & understanding doctor. He spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions. The staff is very professional, particularly Tom and Ally. I would recommend him and I have to my family and friends. I have been his patient since 2000 and it should be noted that he saved me from an unnecessary procedure by another urologist.”
Verified Patient on Vitals.com
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health