New York University School of Medicine – New York, NY
Internship & Residency
Montefiore Medical Center – New York, NY
Dr. James Zinman is a board-certified urologist with a professional focus on minimally invasive treatments for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), stone disease and male sexual dysfunction.
Dr. Zinman completed a residency in urology, surgery, and a surgical internship at Montefiore Medical Center. He received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and his bachelor’s degree in biology from Colby College, during which time he was a varsity player in men’s ice hockey. In his spare time, Dr. Zinman enjoys playing hockey and is an avid skier.
- American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
Dr. Zinman has served on numerous advisory boards for pharmaceutical companies and has been named a Top Doctor by New Jersey Monthly magazine for three consecutive years.
- Chilton Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mary’s General Hospital
- The Stone Center of New Jersey
- Wayne Surgical Center
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health