Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA
Years of Experience
Dr. Jarad Fingerman joined the Lawrenceville practice in 2002, bringing his advanced urological insight and surgical skills to area residents.
A native of Long Island, New York, Dr. Fingerman received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin and went on to study medicine at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, earning his doctorate in osteopathic medicine in 1996. He began his residency in General Surgery at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA and completed a Urologic Surgery residency at Einstein in 2002.
Dr. Fingerman is a fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and is Board Certified by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. Dr. Fingerman’s expertise includes a variety of urologic disorders, including erectile dysfunction, all urologic malignancies, and kidney stone management. He performs all aspects of GU surgery, including endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
“Dr. Fingerman is amazing. He helped me with a serious health issue and it has totally turned around my life.”
Bill in Trenton, NJ
“I had a very difficult vasectomy based on my anatomy. Dr. Fingerman was excellent throughout the procedure. He was concerned with my comfort and well being. I would recommend him and his practice to anyone looking for an outstanding experience.”
- Capital Health
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton
- Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health Surgical Center
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- ACA Scientific Exhibits Committee
- ACA Poster Sessions Committee
- Willard Sterrett, DO and H. Willard Sterrett Jr., DO Memorial Award, Excellent in the field of Urology
- First Place, presented at the Annual Clinical Assembly of Osteopathic Specialists, California. Resident Lecture Competition: “Laparoscopic Renal Cryoablation: A Multi-Media Presentation”
- Fingerman JS, Finkelstein LH: The Overactive Bladder in Multiple Sclerosis. The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association, 100(3): S9-S12, March 2000
- Siderits RH, Fingerman JS, Hazra A, Rimmer C, Colaco M, Mikhail N, Ardeleanu C, Mazari PM: Renal Pleviceal Keratinizing Swuamour Metaplasia with Sparing of Pyramidal Zones, Case Reports in Urology, V2012: Article ID 242780, 2012