Jefferson Medical College – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Pennsylvania Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
New England Medical Center Hospital – Boston, MA
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR “NEW PATIENT” VISITS ONLY
- Bladder Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Genitourinary Tract Conditions
- Kidney Stone Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Camden County Medical Society
- Philadelphia Urologic Society
- West Jersey Medical Society
- American Urologic Association, Mid-Atlantic Section
- Keeler, III, L.L.: “Epididymal Masses”. In Gomella, L. eds. Five Minute Urology Consult, Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins, p.p. 38-39.
- Keeler, L.L. & Sant, G.R.: “Spontaneous Rupture of a Bladder Diverticulum”, Journal of Urology, 143:349-351, 1990.
- Keeler, L.L. & Klauber, G.T.: “Renal Cell Carcinoma and Von Hippel Lindau Disease in a 16 Year Old Boy”, Journal of Urology, 147:1508-1591, 1992.
- “Von Hippel Lindau Disease”, Countyway Program in Urology, Harvard Medical School, April, 1989.
- “Carcinoma of the Penis”, Surgical Grand Rounds, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Boston, MA, February, 1991.
- “Castleman’s Disease in the Retroperitoneum”, Countway Program in Urology, Harvard Medical School.
- “Retroperitoneal Castleman’s Disease”, Chief Resident in Urology Meeting, Society of University Urologists, Falls Church, VA, May, 1992.
- Keeler, L.L. & Klauber, G.T.: “Pediatric Varicocele: Improved Surgical Success Rates Using Retroperitoneal Approach”, The American Urologic Association Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., May, 1992.
- “Advanced Prostate Cancer”, Urologic Grand Rounds, University of Rochester Program in Urology, March, 1993.
- Keeler, L.L.: Review of 101 NSGCT treated at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Submitted as research paper for partial fulfillment of requirements for completion of Urology/Oncology fellowship.
- “Early Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer”, American Cancer Society Allied Health Program, June, 1993.
- Long Term Follow-up & Review of Patients Treated with Roswell Park Protocol B for Advanced Non-Seminoma Germ Cell Tumors. Presented at the The New Jersey American College of Surgeons Annual Meeting, Urology Division, at Long Branch, New Jersey in December, 1993.
- “Cryoablation of the Prostate”, presented at June meeting at the Ocean County, Monmouth County Urology Society in June, 1994.
- “Update on Prostate Cancer”-Camden County Medical Journal in Fall, 1994.
- “Prostate Cancer”-Academy of Medicine of New Jersey, roving symposium presented at Ancora Psychiatric Hospital, October, 1994.
- “Comparison of Complications of Radical Retropubic Versus Radical Perineal Prostatectomy”, presented at ACOS meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana in September, 1995.
- “Cryosurgical Ablation of the Prostate”, presented at ACOS meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, September, 1995.
- “Neobladders”, presented at ACOS meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana in September, 1995.
- “Update on Prostate Cancer”, presented at The Physician’s Conference 2000 MSNJ Annual Meeting, Atlantic City, NJ, May 2000.
- “PSA and Prostate Cancer”, Kennedy Health System, Urology CME Course, Stratford, NJ, December, 2000.
- McGinley, K.F., Merrill, M.M., Keeler III, L.L., & Butani, R.P.: Practice Pattern and Outcomes of Robot-Assisted Laproscopic Pyeloplasty from a Community-Based Institution 2006-2009. The Canadian Journal of Urology. 17(4): 5316, 2011.
- Krishnan, J., Husain, A., Thaker, M., Keeler III, L.L., Brown, G.: Survey of the Use of Bacille Calmette Guerin in the Management of High Risk Noramuscle Invasive Bladder Cancer. Presented at MAAUA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, 2012.
- Syed, K., Keeler III, L.L., Brown, G., Mueller, T.J., McGinley, K., Barsky, R., Linden, R.: Shockwave Lithotripsy Versus Uteteroscopy for the Management of Proximal Urethral Stones in the Community Setting. Presented at MAAUA Annual Meeting, Greenbriar, West Virginia, 2013.
- Inspira Medical Center (Elmer, Vineland, Woodbury)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Camden)
- Virtua (Marlton, Voorhees)
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO
- Amerigroup (Medicaid)
- AmeriHealth (HMO, PPO)
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Clover Health
- Coventry & First Health
- Emblem HIP HMO
- Empire BCBS
- Health Net Patient-Centered Community Care Program
- Health Net Veterans Choice Program
- Horizon BCBS (Traditional & Managed Care)
- Horizon BCBS Medicare (Patient-Centered HMO)
- Horizon NJ Health (Horizon NJ TotalCare HMO/SNP)
- Humana ChoiceCare PPO
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health (AmeriHealth)
- Medicare, RR Medicare
- Oscar (Through Qualcare)
- Oxford (Liberty & Freedom)
- Oxford (Metro & Garden State)
- Qualcare (HMO, POS, PPO, Workers Comp, Community Care)
- Tricare East
- Humana Military
- Tricare 4 Life
- United Healthcare (Commercial)
- United Healthcare (Medicare Advantage PPO)
- US Family Health Plan
- Wellcare (Medicare)