Georgetown College of Medicine – Washington, D.C.
Internship & Residency
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Newark, NJ
Dr. Michael Ciccone received his medical degree from the Georgetown College of Medicine and completed his post-graduate education at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Ciccone is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Mountainside Hospital, and St. Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Ciccone has special interests in Stone Disease, Endoscopic Urology, Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Treatment of BPH.
- Jersey Choice Top Doctor, New Jersey Monthly (2020)
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health