University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
Years of Experience
Michael Bernstein, MD, FACS, graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and completed a Surgical Internship and Urology Residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. Certified by the American Board of Urology, Dr. Bernstein has been practicing urology for nearly 20 years.
- Bladder Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Clinical Research
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Genitourinary Tract Conditions
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Premature Ejaculation
- Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bernstein, M.R., and Malkowicz, S.B.: “Renovascular M., eds. Five Minute Urology Consult,” Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins, 1999.
- Bernstein, M.R., Schnall, M.D., Stolpen, A.H., and Broderick, G.A.: “Gadolinium Enhanced Three Dimentional Magnetic Resonance Angiography of Pelvin Vasculature in Post-Traumatic Impotence” AUA National Meeting, 1998.
- Bernstein, M.R., Rovner, E.S., Malkowicz, S.B., Banner, M.P., Schnall, M.D., Van Arsdalen, K.N., and Wein, A.J.: “Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Evaluation of Indeterminate Cystic Renal Masses.” AUA National Meeting, 1998.
- Bernstein, M.R., Malkowicz, S.B., Siegelman, E., Tomaszewski, J.E., and Wein, A.J.: “Correlation of Clinical and Pathologic Staging of Capsular Involvement in Prostate Cancer Using Endorectal Coil MRI.” AUA National Meeting, 1997, Journal of Pelvic Surgery. 4: 1-5, 1999.
- Bernstein, M.R., Broderick, G.A., Canning, D.A., and Duckett, J.W.: “Comparitive Neuropharmacology and Physiology: Human Corpora Cavernosurn, Human Clitoris, and Rabbit Clitoris.”
- Bernstein, M.R., Malkowicz, S.B., Cangiano, T., D’Amico, A., and Wein, A.J.: “Endorectal Coil Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Clinicopathologic Findings in T1c Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.” Mid-Atlantic Sectional Meeting, 1997, Urologic Oncology 5: 104-107, 2000.
- Bernstein, M.R., Malkowicz, S.B., Siegelman, E.S., Acker, M., Tomaszewski, J.E., and Wein, A.J.: “Progressive Angiomyolipoma with Intrahepatic Vena Caval Tumor Thrombus Involvement.” Urology. SO: 975-977, 1997.
- Inspira Medical Center (Elmer, Vineland, Woodbury)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Camden)
- Virtua (Marlton, Voorhees)
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO
- Amerigroup (Medicaid)
- AmeriHealth (HMO, PPO)
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Clover Health
- Coventry & First Health
- Emblem HIP HMO
- Empire BCBS
- Health Net Patient-Centered Community Care Program
- Health Net Veterans Choice Program
- Horizon BCBS (Traditional & Managed Care)
- Horizon BCBS Medicare (Patient Centered HMO)
- Horizon NJ Health (Horizon NJ TotalCare HMO/SNP)
- Humana ChoiceCare PPO
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health (AmeriHealth)
- Medicare, RR Medicare
- Oscar (Through Qualcare)
- Oxford (Liberty & Freedom)
- Oxford (Metro & Garden State)
- Qualcare (HMO, POS, PPO, Workers Comp, Community Care)
- Tricare East
- Humana Military
- Tricare 4 Life
- United Healthcare (Commercial)
- United Healthcare (Medicare Advantage PPO)
- US Family Health Plan
- Wellcare (Medicare)