Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Bronx, NY
Internship & Residency
Montefiore Medical Center – Bronx, NY
Years of Experience
Dr. Steven Richards is a graduate of Cornell University and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Richards completed both his surgical internship and urologic residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, NY.
Dr. Steven Richards is Board Certified in Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a Member of the American Urologic Association and the American Association of Clinical Urologists.
He is a past president of the Middlesex County Medical Society and an active member of the Medical Society of New Jersey.
He has been voted Top Doctor by Castle Connolly every year since 2008.
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital – New Brunswick
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – New Brunswick (courtesy only)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Urologic Association
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Top Doctor, NJ Monthly
- Top Doctor, Castle Connolly