Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons – New York, NY
Internship & Residency
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Steven Orland graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Princeton University in 1977 with an A.B. degree. He then attended Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons in New York City, and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha with his M.D. degree in 1981. Dr. Orland followed with a two-year general surgery residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and then completed a four-year urology residency at the same institution, finishing in 1987. Dr. Orland is Board Certified in Urology.
Since then, Dr. Orland has been engaged in the private practice of urology in Bucks County, PA, and Mercer County, NJ. He is the current President of the Mercer County Medical Society. He has also lectured extensively to both physician groups and the general public on a variety of urologic topics.
He takes great pride in giving his patients as much time as necessary to describe their symptoms, and then formulating a diagnostic and treatment plan tailored to the individual needs of each and every patient he sees.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Urological Society
- Philadelphia Urological Society
- Bucks County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Urology Society of New Jersey
- Mercer County Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American Medical Association
- Urologic Association of Pennsylvania
- Academy of Medicine of New Jersey, Fellow
- Prostatitis, prostatosis, and prostatodynia, Orland, S.M.; Hanno, P.M.; & Wein, A.J. Urology, 35:439, 1985
- Benign disease of the testicle and paratesticular tissues, Orland, S.M., Schlecker, B.S. and Wein, A.J. AUA Updated Services. Volume V, Lesson 24, 1986.
- Detection of the hypercalcemia hormone of malignancy in an adrenal cortical carcinoma. Orland, S.M.; Snyder, H.M., and Duckett, J.W. Journal of Urology, 138:963, 1987