Rosalind Franklin University, Chicago Medical School – Chicago, IL
Internship & Residency
Emory University – Atlanta, GA
English, Hebrew, Russian
Graduating in 2004, Dr. Vitaly Zholudev completed his undergraduate education at York University in Toronto, Canada. He then embarked on a successful research career in computer science and completed his master’s degree in 2006 as well as writing numerous publications relating to image registration at York University. He spent a few years working for leading industry experts in mobile technologies.
Starting in 2010, he attended medical school and received his degree from the Rosalind Franklin University of Health and Sciences in Chicago Illinois. After receiving his medical degree, Dr. Zholudev served his residency in surgery and urology at the prestigious Emory University in Atlanta, GA. He published numerous articles about health care access and costs in the field of urology in the Journal of Urology. His highly acclaimed telemedicine article was on the front cover of the Journal of Urology in 2018. He completed his residency in 2019 and joined Urology Care Alliance at the Hamilton, New Jersey office.
Dr. Zholudev is an active staff member at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton, Capital Health System Fuld Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton, Capital Health System in Hopewell, and the University Health Center at Princeton. Dr. Zholudev ardently and conscientiously pursues both his research and clinical interests in urologic medicine by working at Urology Care Alliance.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Capital Health System Fuld Hospital
- Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health System in Hopewell
- University Health Center at Princeton
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha
- Zholudev et al, “Cost Discrepancy Between in-office and Ambulatory Vasectomies”, American Urological Association 2018, Abstract/Poster under review.
- Zholudev et al, “Cost Analysis for Initial Evaluation of Hematuria: Impact of Tele-Urology Clinics”, Gold Journal of Urology 2017.
- Safir IJ, Zholudev V, Issa IM, Laganosky D, Aliperti L, Al-Qassab U, Lindelow J, Filson CP, Issa, MM. “Patient acceptance and satisfaction: teleurology versus conventional face-to-face clinic” Gold Journal of Urology 2017, under review.
- Laganosky, V. Zholudev et al “The Utility of Standardized Weekly Intradepartmental Conference in Detecting Preoperative Issues and Concerns” Gold Journal of Urology 2017 Submitted Under review.
- Zholudev, “Toward Video to Geospatial Reference”, M.Sc. Project, Department of Computer Science, York University, Toronto, Canada, 2006 (also appears as Technical Report CS-2006-03, York University)
- Zholudev and R. Wildes, “Video-to-Reference image indexing” In K. Niall (Ed.) Vision and Displays for Military and Security Applications, New York: Springer, 2010.
- Zholudev et al, “Cost Analysis for Initial Evaluation of Hematuria: Impact of Tele-Urology Clinics”, South Eastern American Urological Association 2017, poster presentation.
- Zholudev et al, “Cost Analysis for Initial Evaluation of Hematuria: Impact of Tele-Urology Clinics”, American Urological Association 2017, poster presentation.