University of Texas Southwestern Medical School – Dallas, TX
Internship & Residency
Columbia University Medical Center/New York-Presbyterian Hospital – New York, NY
Dr. James Saidi has been practicing urology in New Jersey since 2000. He has held numerous leadership positions at HackensackUMC Mountainside, including Chief of Urology and Medical Director of Robotic Surgery.
Dr. Saidi is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been named a Top Doc by New Jersey Monthly every year since 2006. In addition, Dr. Saidi has been named a Top Doctor by Castle Connolly and both Top Doctor and Top Cancer Doctor by Inside Jersey.
Dr. Saidi believes patients should fully understand all treatment options available for their urologic conditions, and he strives to provide the best surgical care possible in a skillful and caring manner.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR “NEW PATIENT” VISITS ONLY
- Top Doc, New Jersey Monthly (every year since 2006)
- Top Doctor, Castle Connolly
- Top Doctor and Top Cancer Doctor, Inside Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Mountainside Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Clara Maass Medical Center
- University Hospital – The Stone Center
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health