George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences – Washington DC
Internship & Residency
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Newark, NJ
Mitchell Kotler, MD, FACS, is a graduate of George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Washington D.C. He is certified by the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgery. Dr. Kotler serves as Chairman of the Department of Surgery (since 2012) and Chief of Urology (since 2005) at Inspira Medical Center in Woodbury. He has been practicing urology for nearly 30 years.
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Medical Society
- American Urological Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Top Physician, South Jersey Magazine (2019)
- Top Doc, SJ Mag (2019)
- “Success of ESWL in the Treatment of 129 Ureteral Calculi”-New York Metropolitan Urology Residents Valentine Essay Contest, 1989.
- “Current Controversies in Renal Trauma”. University of Medicine and Dentristy-New Jersey Medical School. Presented at Urology Grand Rounds, February 1988.
- “Overview of the Artificial Urinary Sphincter”. University of Medicine and Dentristy-New Jersey Medical School. Presented at Urology Grand Rounds, February 1988.
- “Multilocular Cystic Nephroma: A Case Report and Review of the Diagnostic Criteria”. New York Metropolitan Urology Residents Valentine Essay Contest, 1988.
- “The Aerobic Skin Flora of the Genitalia of Healthy Men”. New York Metropolitan Urology Residents Valentine Essay Contest, 1987.
- Chernow, F., Zaloga, G., McFadden, E., Clapper, M., Kotler, M.: “Hypocalcemia in Critically Ill Patients”. Critical Care Medicine (12) pp 848, 1982.
- “Limb Lengthening and Ilizarov’s Apparatus”. The New York Institute for Medical Research, 1980.
- Inspira Medical Center (Elmer, Vineland, Woodbury)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Camden)
- Virtua (Marlton, Voorhees)
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO
- Amerigroup (Medicaid)
- AmeriHealth (HMO, PPO)
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Clover Health
- Coventry & First Health
- Emblem HIP HMO
- Empire BCBS
- Health Net Patient-Centered Community Care Program
- Health Net Veterans Choice Program
- Horizon BCBS (Traditional & Managed Care)
- Horizon BCBS Medicare (Patient-Centered HMO)
- Horizon NJ Health (Horizon NJ TotalCare HMO/SNP)
- Humana ChoiceCare PPO
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health (AmeriHealth)
- Medicare, RR Medicare
- Oscar (Through Qualcare)
- Oxford (Liberty & Freedom)
- Oxford (Metro & Garden State)
- Qualcare (HMO, POS, PPO, Workers Comp, Community Care)
- Tricare East
- Humana Military
- Tricare 4 Life
- United Healthcare (Commercial)
- United Healthcare (Medicare Advantage PPO)
- US Family Health Plan
- Wellcare (Medicare)