The Ohio State University, College of Medicine – Columbus, OH
Internship & Residency
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
Years of Experience
Dr. Ravi Rajan is a board-certified urologist who has been practicing innovative, patient-centered urology in Bucks County since 2000. He is highly regarded in minimally invasive procedures for prostate and bladder disorders. Dr. Rajan offers cutting edge techniques to improve your health condition in a caring and warm surrounding. In December 2016, he was the first in the region to perform an in-office UroLift procedure for BPH.
In addition to clinical practice, he serves on many boards including the Board of Visitors for Temple University Public Health, the Germination Project, and President of the Princeton Physician Organization since 2018. He also serves as a consultant for pharmaceutical companies and investment banks.
Dr. Rajan has won numerous awards during his career, including Top Doctor in Philadelphia Magazine for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
“I am a very nervous type patient. Dr. Rajan treated me and calmed me down so I could get through my illness, which was pretty serious. He got me through and I feel great today. He is really the best around. He is the perfect type doctor for hyper nervous people. A real people person. I could have never gone through this without his caring way. I would not ever go anywhere else.”
- American Urologic Association
- Endourologic Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society (Bucks County)
- Urological Association of PA
- Rajan, R.R., Cuesta, K.H. and Squadrito, J Jr.: Vasovenous Fistula After Vasectomy. J. Urol, 158(6): 2243, 1997
- Rajan, R. and Hirsch, I.W. Using a colonoscopy Snare to Safely Remove Large Papillary Bladder Tumors. Tech Urol, 4(4):208, 1998
- “The Acute Penis: Diagnosis and Management.” Residents’ Trauma Competition, American College of Surgeons. Harrisburg, PA. November 14, 1997
- “Sildenafil in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Spinal Cord Injury”. Resident’s competition for the Philadelphia, PA. March 29, 1999
- Rivas, D.A., Figueroa, T.E., McHugh, K.M., Rajan, R., Shenot, P.J., Shupp-Byrne, D., Huang, B., and Chancellor, M.B.: The Effect of Augmentation Cystoplasty on Bladder Smooth Muscle Isoactin Gene Expression in the Rat Model of Spinal Cord Injury. Book of Abstracts, Mid-Atlantic Section of the American Urologic Association, 1997
- Shenot, P.J., Rivas, D.A. Rajan, R., Chancellor, M.B. and Figueroa, T.E.: Bladder Smooth Muscle Isoactin Expression After Augmentation Cystoplasty in the Rat Model of Spinal Cord Injury. J. Urol. 159(5), 83, 1998
- Bagley, D.H. and Rajan, R.: A new Malleable Metal Endoscope. J endourology. 182, 1998
- Rajan, R., Silver, R.I. Figueroa, T.E. and Bagley, D.H.: Ureteroscopic Endopylotomy for Recurrent UPJ Obstruction in Children. Book of Abstracts. American Academy of Pediatrics Annual Meeting, 1999
- Rajan, R.: Can Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Nephrectomy for Large Renal Tumors Be Performed Safely in a Community Setting by Non-Fellowship Trained Urologists? Book of Abstracts. 22nd World Congress of Endourology and SWL, 2004
- Heng, J.M., Juang, A., Vuong, D., Kamer, S., Carbonell, L., Singh, S, Reinhard, R, Arthurs, J, Ohmberger, J, Fish, A.L, Kapphahn, K. and Rajan, R. New Developments in Prostate Cancer Screening Using a Novel Cancer Specific, Non-PSA Biomarker Assay Derived From Autoantibody Signatures. J Med Therap. 1(4): 5, 2017
UroLift® Patient Testimonial | Dr. Ravi Rajan
- Philadelphia Magazine Top Doctor, Urology (2018, 2019, 2020)